PAWZ Road find that dogs are very clever living creatures and will easily get board. Boredom urge puppies to find interesting things to do. When your puppy becomes bored from less attention, she(he) will become depressed, and it often happens with problem behaviors which is difficult to stop.
A large percentage of “bad” behavioral habits result from boredom. Pups that are bored when left alone in a fence yard, for instance, may be likely to bark just to hear the sound of their voice.
If it’s available for pups to enough of the “right” types of chew objects, they probably get into trouble.
Six tips for you:
- Puppy toy for a single puppy, 8 to 10 is a better number；
- Rotating toys keep them fresh;
- Settingup a schedule and swap out the toys every two or three days;
- Providingchew opportunities as chewing toys to relieve stress and boredom;
- Let puppy enjoy music or watch a video to relieves boredom;
- Being alone willlead to puppy wails howls. If that’s the case, a baby gate can keep the pets safely separated but allow them to see each other and not feel so lonely and bored.
Thank you for your reading!
Any of your recommend in comment is highly appreciated!