A doggy’s hair is a very important performance of their physical health. Bright and supple hair indicates that the dog is very healthy, so pet parents protecting our pup’s hair by taking a shower properly and duly is very essential. For some new pet parents, how to prepare a suitable bath for our pups? PAWZ Road will offer you the answer.
- A Bathtub ( suitable for the pup’s size )
- Pet shampoo
- A towelor blanket
- Q-tip( wipe the dog's ear avoiding infection )
- Hair dryer( dry the pup fur reducing the skin problem )
- Hairbrushor grooming ( prevent the hair knots )
1. Puppy enter the bathtub, being familiar with the environment,which is helpful for calming them down.
2. Wetting the pup’s hair by warm water
3. Cleaning the body at first, so do not put the pet shampoo on the pup’s head avoiding the noxious stimulus for pup’s eyes.
4. Wiping the pet shampoo from the neck to tail, and rubbing softly.
5. Wiping the shampoo on pup’s legs, and rubbing softly.
6. Paws are the key cleaning parts, please carefully clean up.
7. Cleaning the ears, rubbing the ears insides carefully and gently, until it’s clean and white, Kind note do not let the water enter the second channel of the ears.
8. Then puppy eyes are also important parts, particularly cleaning the corner of the eyes up softly.
9. Rubbing the pup’s beard with following the direction of growth.
10. After rubbing the whole body, begin to wash from the weakest parts of the eyes.
11. Washing the head and ears, at the same time, protect the eyes from water hurt.
12. Let the puppy sit in the bathtub calmly, then washing the body softly.
13. Pay attention to washing the pup’s armpits for avoiding the residual of shampoo.
14. Finally, washing the pup’s legs and paws.
Please be sure to rinse well!
First of all, draining part of the water with a towel. Secondly, drying the pup’s hair by hairdryer. At the last, brushing or grooming the pup’s hair.
Thank you for your reading!
Any of your recommend in comment is highly appreciated!