This 3 ways cat tunnel with 3 Windows is the ultimate all-in-one activity center. Not only does it make fun crinkling sounds as your cat runs through it, but it’s a great hiding spot for kitties on the hunt that are ready to pounce on unsuspecting mouse toys. At almost four feet long, this play tunnel is ideal for pet parents with multi-cat households. Cats love running and chasing each other through the tunnel and peeking out of the two lookout windows at each end. To add to the fun, there’s a toy ball that hangs down from the top of the tunnel for cats to bat around. When it’s time for a nap, kitties can curl up and use the tunnel as their own quiet retreat. It’s covered in a soft suede fabric in a leopard cool pattern that will complement any room’s décor. The lightweight, spring-loaded frame makes it easy to fold flat and stow away when playtime’s over.
- Collapsible & portable: with a provided elastic band, our tunnel folds down small in seconds for easy travel and storage.
- Durable premium construction: made of ultra-strong, tear-resistant polyester wrapped around a sprung-steel frame with protective ends (for safety); stands up to crazy cat scratcher antics.
- 3 Legs can stand stably - soft and durable faux fur with fun crinkly leopard print fabric.
- Best way to play: with 3 spacious tunnels, built-in crinkle crackle paper, peephole & bell toy, this popular tunnel chute gives your kitty more ways to have fun. Provides hours of exercise & self-amusement.
- Best toy for cats to play - 3 spacious tunnels with crinkle paper inside, this attracts your kittens attention and interest luxury leopard print design will match your home furniture.
- 1, All products in standard is free-shipping, delivery time within 7-20 days.
- 2, Expedited shipping is available after pay few extra fee, delivery time within 2-4 days.
- 3, Individual special products are defaulted to be shipped by expedited logistics, please do not pay extra fee.
- 4, If you have any question, please contact official customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.